|The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks|
|Publisher(s)||SEGA of America|
Treasure on the Tracks is rated E, Everone (Mild Violence) by ESRB.
Following the mysterious trail of the Romanov Family treasure, onboard the Royal Express the Hardy Boys venture across a rich European landscape with stops at Vienna, Paris, Prague, and St. Petersburg. They take a journey to the past on a classic steam train through some of the great capital cities of Europe in the hope of discovering the secret of a lost princess and a priceless treasure hidden from the world for nearly 100 years.
- Isabelle Dupont—Isabelle feels that her destiny is linked to the Romanov Family. Of course, no-one believes her… Working as a waitress on the Royal Express she must prove that she was meant for a different life. Is she really a descendant, or will she do anything to make others believe her story?
- Baron Von Ekartsburg—Although German, the Baron has long claimed to be blood-related to the Romanovs, and wants to stake his claim to the fortune by finding it. He believes he will find the treasure by performing 'magic.' But is he using these tricks to distract others from the truth?
- Carol Stephson-Huges—An authority on the Romanov Family, Carol was invited to try to focus on the historical aspects of the mystery. To her, the answers lie in analyzing the historical facts. Is this historian telling the truth, or does she have something darker in her past?
- Samantha Quick—A mysterious ally. She’s secretive and shadowy and shows up when she’s least expected. A modern day Robin Hood to some and a dangerous criminal to others. When she’s around, expect adventure.
- Alexey Konstantinov—A brilliant and intense Art Scholar, Alexey is onboard to provide the 'final word' on the paintings, decipher them once and for all, and of course develop his rapidly growing fan base! Does he just want fame or is he really trying to help find lost history?
- Play as both the Hardy Boys and a mysterious female spy
- Track down clues hidden in paintings
- Explore Paris, St. Petersburg, Warsaw, Vienna, and Prague
- Solve puzzles and play fun mini-games