Sam and his wife live in an aparment located in the center of Bayport, not far from Fenton Hardy's house. The Radley's used to live on the second floor but they have since moved up 16 floors and to 17E.
Sam is a skilled detective and tireless worker, who sometimes has to camp out at stake outs for days on end, while working for Fenton.
- 12. Footprints Under the Window (revised text)
- 16. A Figure in Hiding (revised text)
- 19. The Disappearing Floor (revised text)
- 45. The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge
- 69. The Four-headed Dragon
- ↑ The Hardy Boys #45 The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge, page eight
- ↑ The Hardy Boys #69 The Four-headed Dragon, page six
- Sam Radley at HDA.